Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Say your in Love

How can anyone really say there in love with a specific person? For example...
They are only in love with the anticipation of the emotions that they are addicted to!
Because the same person can fall out of favor by next week by not complying...my goodness doesn't that change the landscape of our emotional outlook on personal needs and identities?

If I change my mind, will I change my choices.
If I change my choices, will my life change?
Why can't I change what am I addicted to?
What will I lose that I am chemically attached to?
And what person, Place, time or event That I'm chemically attached to.... That I don't want to lose because that I may have to Experience the chemical withdraw!
Hence the human drama,,,
Some day you have to love the abstract as much as you love the condition of addiction. The only way I will be great to myself is not what I do to my body... But what I do to my mind.
We must pursue knowledge. Without any interference of our addictions. And if we can do that we will manifest knowledge in reality and our bodies will experience this in new ways, new chemistry, new holograms and new elsewhere's of thought beyond our wildest dreams. an addiction can be anything you continue to do over and over. Weather it be drugs or a self sabotaging daily routine.

No comments: